Thanks for the mention guys!

Moderators: adamteo, dranoel

Marquisio

Thanks for the mention guys!

Post by Marquisio » Wed May 25, 2005 10:32 am

Hey guys,
Thanks for the mention in the attached story. And yes, it's REALLY hot in there. And you can't really breathe too well too - so after a while, you kinda get lightheaded from sucking in all your own carbon dioxide.

I'm considering getting the Commander Cody suit.. hee hee hee.. Now I gotta think about storage space!!

cheers!
Marcus

http://www.starwars.sg/index.php?option ... id=17&Item

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Wed May 25, 2005 11:02 am

Hey Marquisio !!!

THANKS for dropping by our forum and website . AND thanks for giving us something to write about too ! :lol:

Seriously though, it's fans like you who really added to the fun and atmosphere at the opening days of Revenge of the Sith . Hak Beng the photographer , and I were discussing if we would dare to dress up like you and parade around like that, but we decided it took a really special person to do that , so kudos to you and all your friends, man.

Great work ! :D

daniel

hbng
Site Admin

Post by hbng » Wed May 25, 2005 8:56 pm

Hi Marcus,

Actually, it's really quite amazing the effort you guys put in to dress up that night. It's probably one of the best, if not the best I've ever seen :D

Marquisio

Post by Marquisio » Wed May 25, 2005 9:38 pm

Actually, it's not easy to suit up like that. For most of the suits, you need another person to help you put it on, and the whole process - if you are unfamiliar and the suit's not fitted to suit you - takes about 15minutes. But with practice, it takes about 5 mins. And it's unbelievably hot in there. But you get used to it. 8)

What I can do one day, is to take photos of me suiting up and post it here, so you all have an idea of how complicated it is.

Cheers!

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Thu May 26, 2005 2:04 pm

Marcus... Your step-by-step picts must start from butt naked to all suited up leh... :lol:
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

Marquisio

Post by Marquisio » Fri May 27, 2005 9:52 am

Actually, you are not very far from the truth. When we were suiting up in our 'staging area', the whole bunch of us were walking around in our underpants/boxers (no thongs, i know what some of you are thinking!), and we didn't even give it a second thought!

HOWEVER... for the purpose of this excercise, pics will start only from the lycra suit onwards. Private viewing - only ladies need apply. ;)

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Fri May 27, 2005 7:20 pm

Marquisio wrote:Actually, you are not very far from the truth. When we were suiting up in our 'staging area', the whole bunch of us were walking around in our underpants/boxers (no thongs, i know what some of you are thinking!), and we didn't even give it a second thought!

HOWEVER... for the purpose of this excercise, pics will start only from the lycra suit onwards. Private viewing - only ladies need apply. ;)
We could do it in reverse... Turn down the lights and play that funky music... "I believe in miracles..." :lol:
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

hbng
Site Admin

Post by hbng » Fri May 27, 2005 9:46 pm

GetzJedi wrote:We could do it in reverse... Turn down the lights and play that funky music... "I believe in miracles..." :lol:
Actually, that's going to be interesting :wink: Film it in silhouette, it's going to be really funny :D

Return to “Star Wars Episode 3 : Revenge of the Sith”